Safety is our priority!
We re-opened for in-person classes since June 1, 2020 with rave reviews and have both strict cleaning policies in place.
Here is how we are currently keeping your dancer safe (updated August 2023):
- Staggered arrival times to streamline traffic flow and minimize congestion in the lobby/hallways.
- Storage for dance gear and shoes to keep dancer’s items separate but accessible while at the studio.
- Dancers/Instructors sanitize hands at the beginning of each class.
- Each studio has it’s own air ventilation system and each studio and common space have medical grade air sanitation specifically designed for surgical suites/hospitals with 6 levels of air filtration/sanitation to cycle through all air in the building at least every 15 minutes - reduces the spread of illnesses, minimizes allergens and particles in the air such as smoke/ash from forest fires.
- Classes are scheduled in combos so drop off and pick up is simplified for parents and minimizing cross-over of dancer groups.
- What happens at the end of each day? WE CLEAN (A lot!). Studio floors are steamed, all surfaces are sanitized (including cubbies). Bathrooms are all sanitized as well as door handles throughout the space.
- No dancer, parent or DG staff member will enter the building if they are sick or contagious to keep all members of our DG Dance Family healthy!
We can't wait to dance with you! Please contact us with further questions - we are happy to help.